Friday, July 15, 2011

Woo Hoo..."Happy Sunflower Opening Day To Me" !!!!

It's just a samll sunflower with about
a  3 1/4 inches inch head but HEY I'll take it
I've got Huge Russians Giants Coming


The 1st Sunflower of the season to open
that I planted from seed this year that I harvested from
last years seeds bloomed today.

Woo Hoo.
Sunflowers are one alternative energy source of the future.
and that's a fact Jack
 The Hippies and Flower Children were ab-SOL-utely
Correct in their thinking, so were the American
Indians
So There !!!!






Soon to be opened Gourmet Sunflower
It will be an Orange and Yellow mix

Sunflowers Up To The Sky


This year's garden has many many more Sunflowers than last year, simply because of the fact I collected many many more seeds from last year's harvest.

So save and Sav-or your seeds people.....Like Save-i-ors !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment