Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Z-U-C-H-I-N-N-I.......With a Smile.....That's My Style !!!

The 2nd product of my garden labours has come to fruitation. I harvested, cooked and ate my first summer squash aka zuchinni of the season. Anytime I can cook and eat what I grew, from a seed, is a small wonder and success for me. I do not measure my garden and what it does or not produce by any other standards than my own. I derive great pleasure in the knowing I can do it.  It's simple.  You don't need a horticulturists degree.  You do not have to be a master gardener.  All you need to do is find some dirt, water the dirt, stick a seed in the watered dirt, and watch it grow.  Simple.  Do not be bamboozled by the experts.  Do your homework on the innernet, or from other gardeners, or both and learn your way.
Gardens have been popping up all over the place.  In the inner-city, rooftops, everywhere there is a patch of land, people, kids, young and old are learning about "The Garden" their way.



Smile, Zuchinni Style !!
I parboil the zuchinni, drain, then add a raw scrambled egg mixture, heat on low heat till the eggs are cooked and scrambled, and "Wella"....Simple Easy and Yummy for my Tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment